If you are a mobile user, you can update or change your bank account information, or add a new bank account quickly through the app.
- Ensure you're on the latest version of the GasBuddy app
- Open the app and tap the settings button (circle in top-left)
- Tap 'Savings Settings'
- Tap 'Your Pay with GasBuddy account'
- Under Linked Bank Account, select Change Bank
- Search for your Bank. If the bank does not come up, you can manually enter your account and routing numbers.
If the above steps are not working, please check the Savings Tab of the GasBuddy app for further information.
If you need help linking your bank please see HERE.
It can take up to 5 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays) for your newly linked bank to be verified. Due to processing and timing issues, pending or new transactions may be processed through your current bank account while the new account is being linked.
If you are not a mobile user, please reach out to our support team by submitting a ticket HERE and an agent will assist you in changing your bank.