The card must be used directly in the pump and will not be accepted if used in-store or for any other purchase/combined purchase other than gas.
- Insert/swipe the card as directed at the pump.
- Select CREDIT if prompted to choose between credit and debit
- If prompted to enter your odometer reading, please enter your current mileage on your vehicle (or press 99 to skip).
- Enter your 4 digit Driver ID number that you set up in the final step of activating your card.
- Pump fuel as you normally would.
Things to keep in mind
- The pump does not show the discounted price. Instead, the discount, including any Activated Deal Alerts, is applied directly to the transaction prior to being withdrawn from your checking account.
- Transactions take 1-3 business days to be withdrawn from your linked account
- The card can ONLY be used at the pump and will decline if used in the store or anywhere other than at a fuel pump
- The card is read as ‘credit’ at the pump
You will see the discount details on your e-mailed receipt from GasBuddy, as well as in the savings tab of the app.