Pay With GasBuddy
Pay with GasBuddy is the first-of-its kind gasoline savings program giving U.S. drivers a discount on virtually every gallon of gas they will ever pump. Drivers using the Pay with GasBuddy service coupled with the GasBuddy smartphone app can save $340 per year on gasoline! The program is free to join and gives drivers 15 cents per gallon off their first purchase and a minimum of 5 cents off every subsequent fuel purchase. Pay with GasBuddy works at stations nationwide, is completely secure and no credit card application is required. Sign up today and start saving!
- How do I enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- How do I update or change my checking account information?
- Why didn't I receive the 2 small deposits to my bank?
- What information do I need to enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- Where Is The Wallet?
- If I don't have online banking credentials, how do I link my checking account to my Pay with GasBuddy card with my account and routing numbers?
- Where can I use my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- Why can’t I pay my balance on the website?
- How can I change the bank to pay off my balance?
- How do I pay with a credit card?
- I paid my outstanding balance, why isn’t my card active?
- I paid the balance by credit card, why isn’t my card active?
- Who do I contact with general questions related to the Pay with GasBuddy program?
- Who do I contact regarding general questions related to using my bank account with the GasBuddy app?
- I need customer service. What information should I have ready when I call?
- Why was my transaction declined?
- How secure is linking my checking account to Pay with GasBuddy for fuel purchases?