If you didn’t use your Pay With GasBuddy card and opted to use a different form of payment to take advantage of an activated deal alert, you will need to upload your receipt in order for the GasBack to be applied to your account. After your receipt has been uploaded the system will need 1-10 days to process the receipt and award the GasBack to your account.
Some factors that may alter or decline the discount include the following:
- If combined with an additional discount/ loyalty program, other than the Pay with GasBuddy card, the discount is reduced
- The fuel Grade purchased will affect the discount received
- If the purchase was not made within the four-hour window the offer will be void
- If the purchase was made with cash the receipt will not qualify for GasBack
- If the payment was made with Mobile Pay (Such as Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay) the receipt may not qualify for GasBack
- If you are a Pay with GasBuddy member and don't use the Pay with GasBuddy card, the discount will be reduced.
- If the 10 days has passed and the GasBack has not been awarded please contact our customer support by submitting a ticket here.
For more information on GasBack, and how it works, please click HERE.