*These instructions will only work if your card has been activated previously. If your card has not been activated please submit a request here*
Please reset your Driver ID as soon as you know your card is lost or stolen to prevent unauthorized use. See HERE for instructions on resetting your Driver ID.
- Ensure you're on the latest version of the GasBuddy app
- Open the app and tap the profile button (top-left)
- Tap the 'Savings Settings' button near the top
- Select "Request New Card"
- Follow the prompts to get a new card.
You may be prompted to accept a small shipping fee and verify your current address. Once you have done so, your card will be deactivated and a new card will be shipped. Please note- once a card has been deactivated and marked as lost or stolen, it cannot be reactivated.
If your address has changed, a confirmation email will be sent to you before the new card is released.