You can reset your Driver ID at any time. We recommend resetting your Driver ID if your card is ever lost or stolen, or if you are concerned about someone having access to your card or Driver ID. Remember- your Driver ID is similar to a PIN for your bank card, and should be kept confidential at all times. It should be hard to guess, and never written down.
Reset Driver ID in the app
- Ensure you're on the latest version of the GasBuddy app
- Open the app and tap the profile button (top-left)
- Tap 'Savings Settings' then 'Your Pay With GasBuddy Account'
- Select "Reset Driver ID (PIN)"
- Follow the prompts to reset your Driver ID
- Reset Driver ID on the web
Reset Driver ID on the web
Visit gasbuddy.com/account/savings from your browser. Here you will be prompted to sign in. After signing in, you will have the option to reset your Driver ID.
Getting an email stating that your Driver ID was reset but didn't request this change? Update your Driver ID using the above instructions, then update your account password.