Our top tier of Membership, Premium membership gives you all the great saving benefits of our Plus membership, as well as 24/7 roadside assistance. That’s right- not only can GasBuddy help you save on fuel, we’re here to help you save when your vehicle throws you a little speedbump.
GasBuddy Premium roadside assistance covers 3 events every year of membership and includes:
- Towing (up to 10 miles free of charge)
- Fuel delivery up to 2 gallons (fuel must be paid for by member upon delivery)
- Flat tire service
- Jump starts
- Lockout Service
- Winching (up to 30 feet)
GasBuddy Premium Roadside Assistance, provided by AllState, will become available to you beginning 72 hours after your enrollment in the Membership Service. To request Roadside Assistance, call (855)-520-3749. This number, as well as your Membership ID, are located in the Profile section of your GasBuddy app.
Learn more and sign up HERE
Cost: $9.99/month or $99.00/year
You may be towed:
- To an authorized service provider’s repair facility within a 10-mile limit of disablement at NO CHARGE.
- To a destination you select within the 10-mile limit of the disablement at NO CHARGE based on your membership plan.
- A destination other than an authorized service provider’s facility greater than the 10-mile limit from the disablement. Charges for mileage beyond the mileage limit must be paid by you at the time of service and are not reimbursable.
In some instances, Allstate may be unable to locate a Service Provider or that, due to severe weather or other circumstances beyond Allstate's control, no Service Provider may be available for dispatch for an extended period of time. In the event of such unavailability – or if you exceed the available limits on the Roadside Services as listed above – you are responsible for additional out-of-pocket expenses.
Who is covered
The account holder and one other individual (with a valid Driver’s License) living in the same household. Please note that any roadside events requested by this individual will count against your yearly limit of three (3) events.
What types of vehicles are covered
All self-propelled four-wheel vehicles designed, licensed, and used for private, non-commercial, on-road transportation; including trucks and RVs with a carrying capacity of up to one ton (2,000 pounds). The coverage is valid for any eligible vehicle you are driving - leased, owned, rented or borrowed.
What areas are covered
United States and Canada