Ratings and reviews guidelines
- Keep the review relevant to your experience at the station. Don’t use reviews to comment about other GasBuddies.
- Conflicts of Interest
- Your reviews should be unbiased and objective. Do not write biased reviews of your station or for competitor stations.
- Don’t let internet anonymity exaggerate your claims.
- Inappropriate content
- GasBuddy strives to have a member community that is positive. Personal attacks and threats do not align with GasBuddy’s values and are not permitted.
- Do not publicize other people’s private information or use their full names.
- Promotional content
- Do not use reviews for promoting a cause, station deals, specific programs, etc.
Tap a station in the price list or the map. On the station details page, scroll down to below the amenities to see current ratings.
Tap the Great, Okay, or Bad button to begin rating. Swipe right or left to rate specific station features.
To complete the rating process, leave a brief review. This section can be used to cover things specific to that location (like "Ask for Sarah! She rocks!" or "Station gets really busy around 5 pm"), or any other helpful info. Once you've entered your review, tap Submit at the bottom of the page.
To see reviews left by others, tap Read All Reviews beneath the station reviews.
Stations with more than one review show a thumb-up icon beside each review. The review with the most thumbs up is listed at the top. Tap a thumb to vote the review up. Tap the ellipsis ("...") to flag the review as inappropriate.
Ratings and reviews are available at www.gasbuddy.com as well. Click a station in the price list to view the station details page. Then click Write a Review and follow the directions on the page.
Reviews may take up to 24 hours to show.