In the GasBuddy App, you will be able to update the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Membership Level
- Linked Bank account
- Linked credit cards
To edit your profile/personal information, click on the menu in the top left corner on the home screen, then click Profile Settings. You will find a small pencil beside Contact Details. Click here to edit personal information.
To edit Pay With GasBuddy and GasBack related information, such as your linked bank account, linked credit cards, and membership, click on Savings Settings
GasBuddy Support Agents will need to help if you require additional information updated, such as:
- User name
- Name as it appears on your Pay With GasBuddy Card
To request a change to the above, send us a ticket HERE
Update Email Address
*You must have access to the email account currently linked in order to update*
To update your email address in app:
- Ensure you have the latest version of the app downloaded.
- Open Profile Settings in the top left corner of the home screen, then tap the edit icon (Pen)
- Tap the e-mail field and enter your new email
- Approve the change through the confirmation email sent to your previous email address and the confirmation email sent to your new email.
Don't have access to your old email account? Please submit a ticket HERE to reach one of our support agents.
Nicknames starting with the prefix ‘Buddy_’ may be updated in the Profile section of the GasBuddy app ONCE. After that, it will need to be updated by contacting support HERE. You will be asked to provide a few options for your Nickname, we will go through the list provided until one is available!