Viewing your points stats
In the app, tap the profile button on the home screen, then select points. Here you will see:
- All-time Points = the number of points earned over the lifetime of the account
- Points Today = points earned today
- Unused Points = points available to enter the daily draw
- Overall Rank = how your point stats compare to others
- Consecutive Days Reporting = how many days in a row you’ve earned points
Points are earned by reporting prices and completing challenges (available on Android and iOS). You can earn up to 1000 points per day for reporting prices.
Points are used to enter the GasBuddy Daily Draw. We give away $100 in free gas every day!
Challenges and achievements
Challenges ask you to do something in the app. After completion, you will typically be awarded points and achievements.
There is a rotation of daily, weekly, and monthly challenges and, at times, entirely unique challenges.
These can be viewed by tapping the Win/trophy icon in the GasBuddy app. In order to complete a challenge, the challenge requirements must be satisfied and completed within the time frame (if applicable).