This information is available in the savings section of the GasBuddy app.
Simply tap the savings tab in the app, then settings (top right). Your bank information will be listed under this Manage Account menu!
How do I update or change my checking account information?
If you are a mobile user, you can update your checking account information quickly through the app. Just follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the savings section of the App.
- Select Settings (top-right).
- Under Bank Account, select Change Account.
- Search for your Bank. If the bank does not come up, you can manually enter your account and routing numbers.
- If you need help linking your bank please see our linked bank account troubleshooting HERE
If you are not a mobile user, please reach out to our support team by submitting a ticket here and our an agent will assist you in changing your bank.
My bank issued a new debit/credit card, do I need to update my information?
If your bank issues you a new debit or credit card, you won't need to update your information with us.
Only if there is a change to your bank account number or routing number, will you need to update your information with us.