Viewing what account is linked
You can find which bank your account is linked to in the Savings section of the GasBuddy app.
Simply tap the Savings button at the bottom of the app, then settings (top-right). Your bank information will be listed under the Linked Account section.
Updating your linked bank account
If you are a mobile user, you can update your checking account information quickly through the app. Just follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the Savings section of the app.
- Select Settings (top-right).
- Under Linked Account, select Change Bank.
- Search for your Bank. If the bank does not come up, you can manually enter your account and routing numbers.
- If you need help linking your bank please see our linked bank account troubleshooting here.
If you are not a mobile user, please reach out to our support team by submitting a ticket here and an agent will assist you in changing your bank.
What to do if your bank issues a new card
Nothing! Only if there is a change to your bank account number or routing number will you need to update your information with us.