What is included
GasBuddy Premium roadside assistance covers 3 events every year of membership and includes:
- Towing (up to 10 miles free of charge)
- Fuel delivery (up to 3 gallons, after that, the member pays for fuel)
- Flat tire replacement
- Jump starts
- Lockout Service
Requesting Roadside Assistance
The phone number for GasBuddy roadside assistance is (855)-520-3749. This information, as well as your Membership ID, are located in the Profile section of your GasBuddy app.
As a premium member, you may choose one of the three (3) towing options listed below. You may be towed:
- To an authorized service provider’s repair facility within a 10 mile limit of disablement at NO CHARGE based on your membership plan.
- To a destination you select within the 10 mile limit of the disablement at NO CHARGE based on your membership plan.
- A destination other than an authorized service provider’s facility greater than the 10 mile limit from the disablement specified in your plan handbook, based on your membership plan. (Charges for mileage beyond the mileage limit must be paid by you at the time of service and are not reimbursable.)
Roadside assistance is provided by Allstate.
Who is covered
When you enroll in GasBuddy Premium, your spouse or one other family member (including domestic partner) with a valid driver’s license living in your household may be included in your membership free of charge. Please note that any roadside events requested by a spouse or family member will count against your yearly limit of three (3) events.
What types of vehicles are covered
We offer full road and towing services for all self-propelled four-wheel vehicles designed, licensed, and used for private, non-commercial, on-road transportation; including trucks and RVs with a carrying capacity of up to one ton (2,000 pounds). The coverage is valid for any eligible vehicle you are driving - leased, owned, rented or borrowed.
What areas are covered
As a GasBuddy Premium member you are covered while driving in the United States and Canada.