What is Pay with GasBuddy™?
Pay with GasBuddy™ is the first-of-its-kind gasoline savings program giving U.S. drivers a discount on virtually every gallon of gas they will ever pump. Drivers using the Pay with GasBuddy™ service coupled with the GasBuddy smartphone app can save $340 per year on gasoline!
The program is free to join and saves you money at nearly every pump in America! Pay with GasBuddy™ works at stations nationwide, is completely secure and no credit card application is required. Sign up today and start saving!
How does Pay with GasBuddy™ Work?
Consumers looking to save on every gallon of gas can enroll in the free Pay with GasBuddy program following these simple steps.
- Visit pay.gasbuddy.com or download the free GasBuddy smartphone app and click on the savings icon to get started
- Sign up by connecting a valid checking account to Pay with GasBuddy™.
- When you receive your card in the mail, activate it by setting up a unique Driver ID in the GasBuddy app. Your card is now ready to use.
- Swipe your card at the gas pump as you would any other plastic form of payment. Your unique Driver ID makes using Pay with GasBuddy™ even more secure than a credit card.
- By using Pay with GasBuddy™, you will save on every purchase.
Are there any fees to use Pay with GasBuddy™?
There are no upfront, monthly or annual fees that you need to pay to start using Pay with GasBuddy™. Our primary goal is to help everyone save at the pumps!
Am I eligible to enroll in Pay with GasBuddy™?
In order to enroll, you must be a US GasBuddy user, 18+ years old and have a valid checking account. If you meet these requirements, you can start saving even more on gas!
If you would like to learn how to enroll in Pay with GasBuddy™ view our enrollment section!
What forms of payment can be linked to the Pay with GasBuddy™ card?
Only a personal checking account can be linked to the Pay with GasBuddy™ card. 700 of the top US banks can instantly be linked by using your online bank credentials. If you cannot use or don't have online bank credentials, you can link your checking account through your routing and account numbers.
How long does it take for funds to be withdrawn from my checking account?
The discounted purchase amount will usually be deducted from your checking account in 1-3 business days after your fuel purchase.