When you pay an outstanding balance by credit card we charge a fee of $0.30 + 2.9% of the outstanding balance. For example, if you pay a balance of $50 with a credit card we will charge a fee of $.30 plus $1.45 for a total fee of $1.75.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- What should I know before using my Pay with GasBuddy™ card?
- Where can I use my Pay with GasBuddy™ card?
- Why can’t I pay my balance on the website?
- How can I change the bank to pay off my balance?
- How do I pay an outstanding balance with a credit card?
- I paid my outstanding balance, why isn’t my card active?
- I paid the balance by credit card, why isn’t my card active?
- How is the credit card fee calculated?
- Can I pay my outstanding Balance by credit Card?
- Why am I getting charged a fee?