- At the top of the home page, tap on the Profile icon.
Tap Sign Up.
- Enter your e-mail address and a password you wish to use with your GasBuddy account.
- Enter a unique username, and your zip code, and tap DONE.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page
- Fill in the details on the page, and hit Sign Up
Local Website (eg, ChicagoGasPrices.com)
- Click on Sign Up
- Choose a nickname
Nicknames are used to identify individual users. They will be publicly visible.
Rules for Nicknames
- They must consist of letters and numbers only.
- They can contain no spaces. If you would like a space between words you can use an underscore, e.g., example_name
- They must be between 4 and 15 characters long.
- Enter your email address
- can only be associated with one account
- If you are unable to Sign Up with your email address it may already be associated with another account. Try using Recover Password to get your Nickname.
- Choose a Password and Confirm your Password. Passwords must be at least 4 characters long.
- Click Sign Up
What's next after Signing Up for an account?