As we may not always be able to deal with incorrect/outdated listings, etc. in a timely manner, and due to the fact that we do not know each area as well as local members, we rely heavily on members like you to update station info.
Android & iPhone App
Station Edits made from the app are submitted for review.
If they are accepted, the station will be updated.
While viewing the list of stations:
- Tap on the station name to view the Station Details page
- Scroll down and tap Suggest Station Edits
- Make the required edits/additions
- Tap SUBMIT, in the top, right-hand corner
Members need 10,000 points to be able to add or edit a station on a local GasBuddy website (eg, ChicagoGasPrices.com).
- sign in
- use the main menu at top of page to select Gas Prices > Master Station List
- find station
- Click Edit
- make changes
- click Save Updated Station Information
Note that this functionality is not yet available on our top-level site, GasBuddy.com. We hope to be able to include this in the near future.
If you would rather let us handle it, please contact us directly, and let us know how the station is currently listed (station name, address, city/town, state/province), and what changes need to be made.