Since all station information is generously provided by volunteers like you, we have no control over which stations are already listed in each area.
If you would like a station added to the Master Station List, we appreciate any information you can provide. Since we at GasBuddy pride ourselves on having the largest and most up-to-date station list in North America, we require the most accurate information possible.
Android & iPhone App
Suggest a Station
While on the home page:
- Select the profile icon in the top left corner.
- Tap Settings
- Under Help and Other Stuff, select Suggest a Station
While on the station list screen:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Press SUGGEST A STATION
Station Suggestions made from the app are submitted for review.
Please note that this currently only pertains to local sites (like ChicagoGasPrices.com or MassachusettsGasPrices.com). This functionality is not yet available on GasBuddy.com). Members need 10,000 points to be able to add or edit a station on the website.
Add a Station
- Sign in
- Gas Prices > Master Station List
- Search to double check station is not in MSL
- Select Click here to add a new station
- Enter station details
- Click station location on map
- Select Add Station
Station Address Formatting
- St, Rd, Blvd etc.
- E Northwest Hwy
The following are required
- station name
- exact street address (ex: 104 Main St N)
- cross street (or nearest cross street, if not at intersection)
- zip/postal code
The following are extremely helpful, but not required
- alternate station name (store name, auto repair name, etc.)
- alternate street names, if known by more than one
- fuel types available
- station phone number