Points are earned by reporting prices and completing challenges (available on Android and iOS). You can earn up to 1000 points per day for reporting prices. You can also earn points by visiting one of our local sites (bostongasprices.com for example), logging in, and clicking 'GasBuddy Blog & News' links on the left-hand side.
Points are used to enter the GasBuddy Daily Draw. We give away $100 in free gas every day! To learn more about the Daily Draw, see HERE.
Viewing Point Stats:
App- Tap the profile button on the top-left of the home screen, then select points.
Web- Hover over the profile icon in the top right corner, then select My Account
Here you will see:
- All-time Points = the number of points earned over the lifetime of the account*
- Points Today = points earned today*
- Unused Points = points available to enter the daily draw
- Overall Rank = how your point stats compare to others
- Consecutive Days Reporting = how many days in a row you’ve earned points
*Indicates App Only stats