The GasBuddy app has a new feature that allows you to search for stations with Air and Vacuum services, and pay for those services through your GasBuddy app*.
- Open the GasBuddy app and go to the "Find Gas" tab.
- Tap on the "Filters" button at the top right.
- Enable the "Air/Vacuum" filter under "Features".
- Explore the map or list view to find a station with these amenities.
- Tap on the station to access details.
- Click on "Air Pump Activate" in the "Amenities" section.
- Click 'START', then follow the prompts to make the payment using your preferred method (see below for more information)
- Press the green button on the machine's card reader to begin using air, vacuum, or water services, and follow the instructions on the machine.
Pay using your GasBuddy card, a credit or debit card, Apple Pay (under Credit or Debit), or redeem your GasBack.
As a Pay with GasBuddy fuel card holder, if you choose to use your GasBack, any remainder of the transaction amount not covered by the GasBack will be withdrawn from your linked bank account.
If you are not a Pay with GasBuddy fuel card holder, you must have enough GasBack to cover the entire transaction amount, otherwise you will need to use a different form of payment.
To use Apple Pay, ensure you have Apple Pay set up, then simply tap the Credit or Debit button, and tap the Apple Pay button.
*Available for US GasBuddy Users only