If your card is damaged, you will need to request a replacement card. Go to the Wallet section of the GasBuddy app and click on "Manage Card," and choose to report a lost or stolen card - choose to request a new card and follow the prompts on the screen until you have successfully requested a new card - be sure to choose the appropriate reason for requesting a replacement card. Once you receive your new card in the mail, go into the GasBuddy app under the Wallet section and set your new Driver ID.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I change my bank information?
- What happens if I forget my Driver ID?
- How do I view transactions or account info?
- How do I report a lost, stolen or damaged card?
- The magnetic stripe on my Pay with GasBuddy card is worn and does not work. What should I do?
- How do I deactivate my Pay with GasBuddy account?
- How do I add another card to my account?