If you have the Pay with GasBuddy app, follow these steps to report a lost, stolen or damaged card:
- Navigate to the wallet/savings section of the app
- Tap settings (top-right)
- Select Report Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card
- Select a reason for why you are requesting a new card.
- You may be prompted to accept a small shipping fee and verify your current address. Once you have done so, you card will be deactivated and a new card will be shipped.
Note: Please reset your Driver ID as soon as you know your card is lost or stolen to prevent unauthorized use.
You can also report a lost or stolen card by submitting a ticket as here follows:
- Select "Lost Card" or "New Card Request" in the Card Issues dropdown menu
- Enter a new shipping address if your shipping address has changed
- Enter the email for the Pay with GasBuddy™ account
- Enter Subject and short description of your situation
- Click Submit.
We will process your request for a new card and let you know when it is on the way. Cards will take 7-10 business days to arrive once shipped.