Once you receive your card in the mail, you can activate it right in the GasBuddy app! Open up the GasBuddy app, and tap on the savings icon at the bottom of the page. From there, you'll have to enter the last four digits of your Pay With GasBuddy card, then choose a four-digit driver ID to be used at the pump. Once that is done your card is active!
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I enroll in Pay with GasBuddy™?
- I only received one small deposit, what do I do?
- How do I update or change my checking account information?
- Why didn't I receive the 2 small deposits to my bank?
- What information do I need to enroll in Pay with GasBuddy™?
- Where Is The Savings Tab?
- If I don't have online banking credentials, how do I link my checking account to my Pay with GasBuddy™ card with my account and routing numbers?
- What happens if my online banking login does not work?
- If I enroll using my checking account and routing numbers, how quickly will I receive the two small deposits needed to start using my Pay with GasBuddy™ card?
- Can a checking account be used for more than one Pay with GasBuddy™ card?