There are a few simple steps to get your checking account linked. Upon entering your checking account and routing information, we will make 2 small 'verification' deposits in your account. In the app, you will need to verify these amounts deposited into your account.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- Why didn't I receive the 2 small deposits to my bank?
- Where Is The Wallet?
- What information do I need to enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- If I don't have online banking credentials, how do I link my checking account to my Pay with GasBuddy card with my account and routing numbers?
- What happens if my online banking login does not work?
- What happens if I have trouble signing up with my checking account and routing numbers?
- If I enroll using my checking account and routing numbers, how quickly will I receive the two small deposits needed to start using my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- Can a checking account be used for more than one Pay with GasBuddy card?
- What is a Driver ID?