You will need the following information to enroll: your email address, your phone number, your bank online log-in information or checking account routing and account numbers, your driver's license and your shipping address.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- Where Is The Wallet?
- What information do I need to enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- If I don't have online banking credentials, how do I link my checking account to my Pay with GasBuddy card with my account and routing numbers?
- What happens if my online banking login does not work?
- What happens if I have trouble signing up with my checking account and routing numbers?
- If I enroll using my checking account and routing numbers, how quickly will I receive the two small deposits needed to start using my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- Can a checking account be used for more than one Pay with GasBuddy card?
- What is a Driver ID?
- Why do you need my driver's license information?