You can instantly enroll by launching the GasBuddy app, going to the Wallet section and simply following the instructions on the screen. Note that only a checking account can be used while enrolling. You can enroll by using your online banking credentials or your checking account and routing numbers.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- Where Is The Wallet?
- What information do I need to enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- If I don't have online banking credentials, how do I link my checking account to my Pay with GasBuddy card with my account and routing numbers?
- What happens if my online banking login does not work?
- What happens if I have trouble signing up with my checking account and routing numbers?
- If I enroll using my checking account and routing numbers, how quickly will I receive the two small deposits needed to start using my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- Can a checking account be used for more than one Pay with GasBuddy card?
- What is a Driver ID?
- Why do you need my driver's license information?