You'll get your receipt two ways. First, via email to the email address you provided at enrollment. Second, there will be a copy hosted under Payments in the Wallet section of the GasBuddy app. Please allow 30 minutes for your receipt to be delivered.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for funds to be withdrawn from my checking account?
- Why didn't I get a receipt emailed to me right away?
- Can I prepay for gas inside with my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- When the debit or cash price at a station is discounted, will I receive the additional discount?
- Where can I use my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- How do I pay for fuel using the Pay with GasBuddy card?
- Why does the price per gallon not roll back at the pump?
- Why do I get prompted for an odometer reading at the pump?
- Is the Pay with GasBuddy card accepted inside the store for merchandise purchases?
- Where can I find my fuel receipt?