Navigate to the Wallet section of the GasBuddy app and click on "Manage account." Once on the "Manage Account" screen, click on "Reset Driver ID" and follow the prompts on the screen until you have successfully reset your ID.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for funds to be withdrawn from my checking account?
- Why didn't I get a receipt emailed to me right away?
- Can I prepay for gas inside with my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- When the debit or cash price at a station is discounted, will I receive the additional discount?
- Where can I use my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- How do I pay for fuel using the Pay with GasBuddy card?
- Why does the price per gallon not roll back at the pump?
- Why do I get prompted for an odometer reading at the pump?
- Is the Pay with GasBuddy card accepted inside the store for merchandise purchases?
- Where can I find my fuel receipt?