Once you have completed your purchase at the pump and ended your transaction, GasBuddy will then subtract your cent per gallon discount and that discounted amount will be deduced from your checking account in 1-3 business days after your fuel purchase. We will email you a receipt outlining the total amount that will be withdrawn from your account. You can also view your transactions in the Wallet section of the mobile app. NOTE: If you received a paper receipt at the pump, that amount will not include the discount you receive by using the Pay with GasBuddy card.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for funds to be withdrawn from my checking account?
- Why didn't I get a receipt emailed to me right away?
- Can I prepay for gas inside with my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- When the debit or cash price at a station is discounted, will I receive the additional discount?
- Where can I use my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- How do I pay for fuel using the Pay with GasBuddy card?
- Why does the price per gallon not roll back at the pump?
- Why do I get prompted for an odometer reading at the pump?
- Is the Pay with GasBuddy card accepted inside the store for merchandise purchases?
- Where can I find my fuel receipt?