Yes. If you share a joint checking account with a spouse or child, it can be associated with more than one Pay With GasBuddy™ card.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I enroll in Pay with GasBuddy™?
- I only received one small deposit, what do I do?
- How do I update or change my checking account information?
- Why didn't I receive the 2 small deposits to my bank?
- What information do I need to enroll in Pay with GasBuddy™?
- Where Is The Savings Tab?
- If I don't have online banking credentials, how do I link my checking account to my Pay with GasBuddy™ card with my account and routing numbers?
- What happens if my online banking login does not work?
- If I enroll using my checking account and routing numbers, how quickly will I receive the two small deposits needed to start using my Pay with GasBuddy™ card?
- Can a checking account be used for more than one Pay with GasBuddy™ card?