You will need to double check your online banking statement to see if the two small amounts entered in the GasBuddy app matches the micro deposit made into your account. If you enter these amounts wrong three times, you will be prompted to restart the process. It typically takes 48 hours for this process to reset to allow you to try again.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- Why didn't I receive the 2 small deposits to my bank?
- Where Is The Wallet?
- What information do I need to enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- If I don't have online banking credentials, how do I link my checking account to my Pay with GasBuddy card with my account and routing numbers?
- What happens if my online banking login does not work?
- What happens if I have trouble signing up with my checking account and routing numbers?
- If I enroll using my checking account and routing numbers, how quickly will I receive the two small deposits needed to start using my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- Can a checking account be used for more than one Pay with GasBuddy card?
- What is a Driver ID?