If you see an error message while connecting to your bank account using your online ID and password, first please ensure that you are using the proper login credentials for your bank. If you still cannot connect you bank account, it's not a problem - all you have to do is use your routing and account numbers. Click on the link to enter your checking information and follow the instructions on the screen.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- Where Is The Wallet?
- What information do I need to enroll in Pay with GasBuddy?
- If I don't have online banking credentials, how do I link my checking account to my Pay with GasBuddy card with my account and routing numbers?
- What happens if my online banking login does not work?
- What happens if I have trouble signing up with my checking account and routing numbers?
- If I enroll using my checking account and routing numbers, how quickly will I receive the two small deposits needed to start using my Pay with GasBuddy card?
- Can a checking account be used for more than one Pay with GasBuddy card?
- What is a Driver ID?
- Why do you need my driver's license information?