If you didn't receive a discount for your activated deal alert, it may be due to a couple reasons:
- Wrong Station- Activated Deal Alerts are for the specific station listed in the App. Deals are provided by station owners, not by brands
- Wrong Time- You have 4 hours to purchase fuel once the deal has been activated, and 12 hours to upload a receipt when applicable
- Wrong form of Payment- Your Pay With GasBuddy card, or a credit or debit card must be used. Cash does not produce the required information on the receipt
- Combining with another loyalty / discount program- when combined with another deal, the additional discount is reduced by 3.5 cents per gallon
- Redeemed offer through another reward program, such as Upside- Offer can only be redeemed once.